The super comfortable run tight shorts are made with a unique temperature regulating and moisture removal technical fabric, keeping you drier and more comfortable on short or long runs. Fast and efficient moisture wicking, so you never get cold and moist during or after activity.
With storage options on the go from the 2 x side pockets and a small key flap pocket at the rear. The side pockets were developed by Fusion and can comfortably store nutrition or phone whilst on the move, you won't know they are there!
These run tights feature flat seam stitching and soft micro fleece at the crotch to offer maximum comfort on longer runs, these tights can be worn comfortably without underwear.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Breathable and moisture wicking to keep you dry, helping regulate temperature and providing sustained comfort over the course of the run.
• The unique Compressor 3 2-phased technical fabric provides exceptional moisture transfer to keep you dry, while the ‘open knitted’ inside of the fabric acts as a base layer, creating tiny air pockets which work together to build a ‘layer of air’ helping regulate temperature.
• Features a flatlock seam and soft microfleece to provide maximum comfort on your long runs.
• Practical with 2 x side pockets on each leg, carrying up to 2 gels each or mobile phone.
• Small over-lap pocket on the back for keys.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
ABOUT THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL
The unique and durable FUSION C3 material ensures that the product fits perfectly by means of the circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, whereupon it dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable - and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
We are not scared of going the extra mile in the process of fabric development.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.