The FUSION Multisport Suit is a sleeveless triathlon suit for competitions and training. For those who need a fast, quality suit, made with the same materials as the Speed Suit V2. Utilising Fusion ICE fabric (white), the ultimate in cooling and sun protection which actively cools when wet.
Combined with Fusion PWR (black) fabric for a firm compression fit and 4 way stretch chamois optimised for all 3 legs swim/bike/run and provides excellent comfort on the ride, without getting in the way on the run. Functional side pockets and a pocket on the back for nutrition on race day makes this suit an all rounder whatever the distance.
Here you can find a guideline for Mens Fusion garment.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Highly breathable fabric aiding cooling, allowing moisture evaporation and providing sustained comfort.
• Front zip for venting.
• Tri suit with a unique fit to perform equally well across running, cycling and swimming. Compression fabric and fit minimising movement between fabric and skin, and in turn the risk of chafing and discomfort.
• Flatlock stitching for additional comfort.
• Clean design and firm compression fit to minimise drag through swim, bike and run.
• Low Profile 4 way stretch chamois designed for running, with dual independent layering for comfort and to combat chafing. Utilising a micro-fleece lined Super Roubaix fabric inner layer for maximum comfort against the skin.
• Two side pockets and rear pockets for nutrition.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
Knitted. 77% polyamide, 23% elastane
Temp Guide: 10°C to 25°C
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.