2. Order online and then send us your logo/artwork (best format for high quality printing is Vector).
3. Send us an email advising what logos/artwork you would like added.
4. Choose sizing option if you are unsure of your size in Fusion apparel. We will send you the suit Express Post to try on first, then send it back to us (we ask you to please cover this cost). We will then print up and send back to you at our cost (standard post). Please upgarde at a cost of $4.95 if you need urgently and we will Express Post.
5. When we receive your artwork we will provide a mock-up of your artwork on the suit for you to approve.
6. Once we have the size correct and artwork approved we will print and send to you!
Super easy and quick process. We will keep you updated along the way and any questions please get in touch!
1. Can you print on the black fabric of the suit? - In a word, sorry no! We only use dye sublimation printing so we can only print on the white fabric. Sublimation printing injects ink into the fabric therefore unlike vinyl does not alter the performance of the fabric in any way and the print lasts for the duration of the garment.
2. Can you print over the zip? - It is possible to print over the zip but it isn't the best option. The print won't come up aswell so we generally advise to print either side of the zip a smaller logo and go big on the back!
3. Do you do full custom? - No we only print onto Fusion apparel already made, we print as a value add to existing suits and do not offer full custom printing. You get the benfit of a high performance technical suit that you can add logos to.
4. Can you print on just one suit? - We Absolutely can yes! The benefits of in-house printing and onto already made suits mean we can do just one and make it your own!
5. Is there a long lead-time to get a suit printed? - We work fast so as soon as we get the sizing sorted, logos/artwork arranged and you approve we can print. We can generally turn around a suit in 1-2 weeks.
6. Is there an extra cost for printing? - We offer 2 logos complimentary with a suit and additional logos are charged at $10 a logo. There is a fair amount of work in logo setting and printing and we try to keep the costs as low as possible.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …