FUSION Mens C3 Bib Shorts are a high performance bib with maximum comfort , these durable bib shorts offer a firm compression fit, incorporating features from top of the line SLi Bib Shorts.
The upper is elastic and breathable, the legs are a densely woven opaque fabric, the C3 material. A triple density chamois pad with optimised pressure relief and silicone-coated leg ends. The unique powerfit elastane ensures that your bib shorts always fit perfectly and will do so for a long time to come.
A good choice for everyday riding in maximum comfort and designed to last.
Here you can find a guideline for Mens Fusion garment.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Highly breathable fabric aiding cooling, allowing moisture evaporation and providing sustained comfort.
• Elastic and breathable upper, acting as a breathable base layer between body and jersey, with superior moisture transfer.
• Anatomic cycling fit and firm compression fit.
• Super Elastic and breathable bib suspenders for increased comfort and fit.
• Seat comfort using a 4 way stretch triple density chamois pad with optimised pressure relief. The pad is not layered in several grades of material, but is one durable piece to avoid material fatigue.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Temp Guide: 10°C to 30°C
ABOUT THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL
The unique and durable FUSION C3 material ensures that the product fits perfectly by means of the circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, whereupon it dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable - and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
We are not scared of going the extra mile in the process of fabric development.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.