FUSION Run Tights with Side Pockets are a run specific tight that's super comfortable with a unique C3 technical 2-phased fabric which regulates temperature and actively removes moisture so you stay dry and comfortable both during and after activity.
Storage is covered with the 2 x mesh side pockets for mobile phone or nutrition, cleverly placed so they hug the body with no bounce and doesn't alter your normal pattern of movement. Also a small key back pocket.
Reflective stripes on legs for added safety and a drawstring waist for personal adjustment make these tried and tested tights a favourite.
Made in Europe at Fusion's own factory.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified product - free from harmful substances
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Warm and breathable to keeping you dry, helping regulate temperature and providing sustained comfort.
• Compressor 3, 2-phased technical fabric provides exceptional moisture transfer.
• Open knit inside of the fabric acts as a base layer, creating tiny air pockets which work together to build a ‘layer of air’ helping maintain and regulate temperature.
• A Running customised fit for comfort and performance.
• Drawstring waist for adjustment.
• Flatlock and Overlock stitching.
• Visibility reflectors on lower leg for safety.
• Practical storage featuring 2 side pockets on each leg, carrying up to 2 gels each or mobile phone.
• Additional small over-lap pocket on the back for keys.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified product - free from harmful substances
Circular knit. 77% polyamide, 23% elastane
0°C to 20°C
FUSION always go the extra mile in the process of fabric development. THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL is unique. It's durable and ensures that the product fits perfectly. The circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, it then dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable - and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.