FUSION Technical Beanie. Thermal, lightweight and breathable beanie. Utilising a unique 2-phased technical fabric to keep you warm in colder conditions and wicking away moisture to stay dry. Layers easily under a helmet.
• Warm using a 2 phased Comp 3 technical Italian fabric.
• Moisture wicking Comp 3 fabric to keep you dry and provide sustained comfort.
• Can use for Cycling, easily layers easily under a helmet.
• Lightweight and Packable.
• Flatlock stitching for comfort.
• Visibility reflector on back.
ABOUT THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL
The unique and durable FUSION C3 material ensures that the product fits perfectly by means of the circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, whereupon it dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable - and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
We are not scared of going the extra mile in the process of fabric development.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.