SLi (SuperLight) Technical Cycling Jersey. Super Light, fast and comfortable.
The SLi fabric allows an aero, but non restrictive fit and is super breathable and lightweight. With new stronger SLi fabric on the back. Providing an even closer fit and improved body hugging rear pockets. A new level of technical performance and comfort.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Super breathable and lightweight Fusion SLi fabric on the front and arms. Highly breathable, aiding cooling and with exceptional moisture transfer properties.
• 3 good sized rear pockets integrated as part of an updated back. New stonger SLi fabric for improved fit and strengthening rear pocket holding capacity and body hugging capability.
• Highly fitted aerodynamic fit. Customised, including a longer back to ensure full coverage with a shorter front to eliminate discomfort from excess fabric gathering / clumping. Elasticated strip around the base of the jersey, including a Silicone grip (anti-ride technology) section around the base, to optimise fit and keep the jersey firmly in place.
• Flatlock stitching for additional comfort.
• Visibility reflector strip on rear pocket lining for extra safety.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
Woven: 85% polyester, 14% elastane
Temp Guide: 15°C to 20°C
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash separately before first use.
• Wash in cool water, max 30 deg. Do not bleach.
• Using fabric softner will limit the moisture transport of the product. Do not use Fabric Softner.
• Please hang dry your Fusion Sports garment. Do not tumble dry.
• Beware of sharp items in gel or rear pocket, sharp edges and contact with velcro may ruin or rip fabric.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …