Fusion Training 3/4 Tights with Side Pockets. A comfortable tight suitable for running, training and yoga.
With a Women’s fit the tights offer a wide waist band for maximum comfort. Made with Fusion's C3 fabric, is Italian Compressor 3 fabric which helps regulates temperature and removes moisture, so you never get cold during or after activity.
This technical, breathable fabric works to keep you dry, helps to regulate temperature and provides sustained comfort during activity. The ‘open knitted’ inside of the fabric acts as a base layer, creating tiny air pockets which work together to build a ‘layer of air’ helping regulate temperature.
The tights have the popular FUSION side pockets, for mobile phone or nutrition, no bounce even during activity and does not hinder your natural pattern of movement.
Here you can find a guideline for women's Fusion garment.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Breathable fabric to keep you dry and helps regulate temperature to provide sustained comfort during activity.
• Compressor 3 2-phased technical fabric provides exceptional moisture transfer to keep you dry, while the ‘open knitted’ inside of the fabric acts as a base layer, creating tiny air pockets which work together to build a ‘layer of air’ helping regulate temperature.
• Fit includes a higher deep waist band for comfort.
• Squat safe, fabric does not become transparent by stretch.
• Flatlock and Overlock stitching.
• Practical tight fitted pockets on each side / leg, carrying up to 2 gels each or mobile phone. No bounce during movement.
• Reflective strip on leg for increased visibility.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
ABOUT THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL
The unique and durable FUSION C3 material ensures that the product fits perfectly by means of the circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, whereupon it dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable - and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
We are not scared of going the extra mile in the process of fabric development.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …