Multi-purpose women's top ideal for running, triathlon, cycling or general fitness. Can be worn stand alone or under another garment e.g. for support under Tri / Speed Suit.
This tight-fitting bra top is made of breathable, lightweight material, which is slightly elastic, has no padding but a mesh layer on the inside to increase moisture wicking and provide stability. Flatlock stitching together with a narrow back to increase mobility without compromising support ensure this top is super comfortable.
The Women’s Top is equally at home on land or in the water.
Here you can find a guideline for women's Fusion garment.
Exact sizes may vary depending on individual body structure.
The Fusion garment has a slim and athletic cut.
• Fusion PWR technical fabric, made in Italy. Utilising LYCRA® POWER™ a certified compressive fabric. Dual layer on the front, with the inclusion of a PRF Mesh on the inside.
• Highly breathable fabric aiding cooling, allowing moisture evaporation and providing sustained comfort.
• Women's customised fit. Compression fabric and fit providing support and minimising movement between fabric and skin, and in turn the risk of chafing and discomfort.
• Performance fit with no excess or loose fabric. Minimising drag when in the water.
• Can be used for swimming under Triathlon suit.
• Made in Europe by Fusion.
Circular knit. 100% polyester
Temp Guide: -5°C to 30°C
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on Australian orders over $100 Free Express shipping over $200. 30 Day Free Return (T&C's apply).
• Wash before first use. If you add a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
• Do not use detergent or bleach.
• Use of detergent will limit the moisture transport of the product.
• Hang-dry. Do not tumble-dry.
• Be aware of sharp items, Velcro rubbing against fabric which may rip fabric and seams.